Humidifiers in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas
Humidity has a significant impact on your level of comfort. Prolonged humid air can promote mold growth and increase the frequency of allergy symptoms. That’s why homeowners use dehumidifiers to manage the hot and humid summers. However, low humidity can also harm your health and your house. Contact Us Today for Humidifiers in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas.
The key is to keep your home at a balanced humidity level – neither too humid nor too dry.
A humidifier can help you attain that balance. A humidifier in your house allows you to enjoy better air quality and moisture levels.
How to Tell Whether You Need a Humidifier?
It can be challenging to tell if your indoor air is too dry unless you have a hygrometer. Most homeowners are aware of signs of dry air long before they realize they have a dry air problem.
When the air in your home is dry, you may experience the following symptoms, especially during the winter or when using an air conditioner in the summer:
- Dry and Itchy Skin: Dry skin is one of the most prominent signs that you should install a humidifier in your house. When there is inadequate moisture in the air, it is common for the skin to dry out. It gets considerably worse if you have skin disorders like eczema or acne.
- Dry Lips and Throat: Chapped lips, frequent nosebleeds, and a dry throat are symptoms of dry air exposure to your body. Prolonged exposure to dry air dries out the body’s moisture, including skin and mucous membranes, resulting in various unpleasant physiological symptoms. If your family suffers from dry air, you should think about installing a whole-house humidifier.
- Peeling Paint: Your home’s paint and furniture are flaking or chipping sooner than intended. That becomes a severe issue because it implies you’ll have to spend more money to restore them. A humidifier will help you extend the life of your home’s paint.
- Damaged Wooden Furniture: Overly dry temperatures might cause furniture deterioration. Low humidity levels can cause materials like wood to dry out faster, causing them to crack and peel. Adding humidity to the air can maintain and extend the life of your furnishings. The wooden furnishings will not warp or shrink due to the higher temperatures within the home. Homeowners can store more stuff in their homes without fear of damage or financial loss.
- Static Electricity: Have you ever been zapped by touching someone or something? When the air becomes too dry, static electricity begins to accumulate. That static electricity jolt could indicate that your home’s air is too dry.
If you live in a location where the climate is dry, you understand how damaging dry air can be. Moisturizing the indoor air with a humidifier is not simply an efficient approach to improving your living conditions. It can play an essential function in relieving symptoms of several health issues.
Contact Gomez AC Today for Help!
Contact Gomez AC for assistance if you’re tired of living with severely dry air year after year or experiencing any of the dry air symptoms listed above. Our expert technicians can help you control the humidity in your home so that you may enjoy a comfortable environment no matter what season it is.