Heating Repair in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas
Heating service in Orlando, FL is something that should only be done by a professional. Gomez AC is a Heating and Air Conditioning company that provides Heater Repair in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL, and surrounding areas. We have the best technicians in the area, and we can help you get your heater repaired quickly and efficiently. We also provide related services such as Air Conditioning Repair, Heating Repair, Furnace Installation, and more! If you need Heater Repair, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Signs that you need Heater Repair
The signs that you need a heating unit repair may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Heater is not working
- Heater is not heating your home
- Heater is making strange noises
- Heater is leaking water or gas
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please contact Gomez AC today for heating unit repair services. We will help you get your heating unit back up and running in no time!
Heater Repair or Heater Replacement?
When it comes to heating unit repair or heater replacement, many people don’t know the best option to choose. Heater repair is the best option if your heater unit is still in good condition and only needs a few minor repairs and heat pump services in Orlando, FL. On the other hand, a Heater replacement is a good option if your heater is old or is not working well.
If you’re considering Heater repair or Heater replacement, here are a few things to consider:
- Heating Unit Repair: Heating Repair is less expensive than Heater Replacement. It’s also a faster option since Heater Replacement can take up to a week or more.
- Heating Unit Replacement: Heater Replacement is a more expensive option than Heater Repair, but it can provide you with more benefits, such as a newer model Heater or a Heater with more features.
If you’re not sure which option is best for you, please contact Gomez AC today for heater and water heater installation in Orlando, FL. We will help you evaluate your needs and decide which option is the best for you.
Why Choose Gomez AC for Heating Repair?
Gomez AC for Heater Repair, you’re choosing a company that has been providing quality Heating and Air Conditioning services to Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL, and surrounding areas for many years. Here is the list of services we offer that makes us stand out:
Gomez AC’s emergency service is vital in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL, and the neighboring areas. We provide 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair so that our customers can get assistance whenever they need it most.
We have 15 years of expertise providing heating and boiler repair in Orlando, FL, and the neighboring areas. As a result, we’re familiar with all types of heaters and the problems that can occur.
We have the best technicians in the area, and we can help you get your heater repaired quickly and efficiently.
We value our customers, and we’re always here to help. If you have any questions or need Heater Repair in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL, and surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get the service you need. Read our customer testimonials on our quality service.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
It’s a good idea to get your entire HVAC system serviced once a year by a certified technician. At least one maintenance and tune-up in the fall are recommended for individual heating systems. However, if you have a heat pump, you should schedule two services, one in spring and the other in fall.
During maintenance and tune-ups, your heating system goes through the following step:
- Air filter, duct, vent, and register inspection.
- Cleaning and checking the blower, motor, fan, and belt for damage.
- Inspection and calibration of the thermostat. Temperature adjustment and reset, followed by fan settings.
- Examining the burner, flame sensor, and pilot light.
- Oiling or lubricating the mechanical parts, such as the motor and blower.
- Inspect refrigerant leaks and recharge.
- Cleaning the entire unit of debris.
- Checking electrical controls, switches, and safety controls.
To identify a broken heater, look for the following signs:
- If your heater fails to start up or if it starts blowing cold air, it is time to call a professional.
- Unusual sounds of metal clanking, gas hissing, water bubbling, and wires sparking are clear indications of furnace issues.
- A random increase in energy bills could signal that your heater is draining all the power.
The lifespan of a heating system depends on its type. A gas furnace can last up to 20 years, while an oil furnace runs for around ten years when properly maintained. A boiler can also last up to 30 years, while a heat pump lives for 15 years on average.
Contact Gomez-AC for more information.