Filters in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas
Every home needs a functional HVAC system to maintain a comfortable space for living. The air filter is an essential component of any HVAC system since it prevents particles from entering the unit and reducing efficiency. Knowing your HVAC system’s air filter can help you better understand its job and when to replace your home air filters. Contact Us Today for Filters in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas. We also have affordable air conditioning services in Orlando, FL, stay relaxed & comfortable with our services.
Signs You Need to Replace Your HVAC Filters
- Increased Energy Bills: Filters in your HVAC system that are dirty or damaged might potentially limit airflow and cause problems with the functioning of your air conditioning and heating system. If these filters are not replaced promptly, your entire system may fail, needing emergency HVAC repair. Regular filter replacements can help your system run more efficiently, leading to lower energy bills and fewer service calls.
- When the Indoor Air Quality is Poor: Poor indoor air quality is another symptom that your HVAC system’s filter needs replacement. When functioning effectively, the system should enhance the indoor air quality of your home by eliminating dust, pollen, dirt, and other particles and managing humidity. If you notice an increase in dust in your home, it could be a sign that your air conditioning system is no longer performing efficiently enough to remove it.
- Your Allergies are Exacerbating: Congestion, sore sinuses, and itchiness are all indications that your air filter needs replacement. If your allergies flare up even when you’re at home, it’s time to replace your filters.
- Strange Smells and Sounds: If you notice a strange odor emanating from your HVAC system, that could be dust burning off, but it could also be something more dangerous, such as burning wiring or molds in the ducts. If the odor is more serious, turn off your system and have it inspected by a skilled HVAC technician. We also provide AC repair in Orlando, Fl. Contact us for all your air conditioning needs.
- Dust and Debris Near the Air Vents: Another sign that it’s time to replace your air filter is the presence of dust and debris near the air vents. You may check this by glancing at the wall around the air vents to see if the wall is dusty or unclean.
What to Consider before Selecting Filters for Your Home?
While many homeowners understand that they should change their air filters regularly, others may be unsure which type to select. There are numerous options available, and buying the best one for your home and family is essential. Before deciding which filter to buy, you should examine the following considerations.
- Choose the appropriate size.
- Understand the various types of home air filters.
- Examine the minimal reporting efficiency value.
- Determine how frequently you should change your filter.
By performing regular filter replacement schedules and selecting appropriate filters for your home, you may enjoy breathing clean and fresh air while staying healthy.
If you want to improve your indoor air quality or find suitable filters for your home, call Gomez AC. Whether it’s AC replacement Orlando, Fl, we’ve got you covered. Contact us immediately to schedule your appointment with us or get more information about filters.