Ductless and Mini-Split Services in Arlington, Alexandria, Woodbridge, VA and Surrounding Areas
Ductless appliances like ductless air conditioners and ductless heaters are popular nowadays. The number of homes switching to ductless systems is on the rise. Before you consider changing to ductless, you should know some facts about ductless systems and ductless HVAC services. Contact us today for ductless services in Arlington VA, Alexandria, Woodbridge, VA, and Surrounding Areas.
Ductless Appliances and Their Benefits
Ductless appliances have several benefits other than not using ducts for heating and cooling purposes. A small list of those advantages may help you install such systems quicker and with more trust:
- When you switch to ductless systems, you do not incur the cleaning and sealing costs of ducts. Ducts need proper care, cleaning, and maintenance like other HVAC appliances.
- Most ductless systems use smart thermostats that control their heating and cooling settings. Ensure to ask your installer, who provides ductless HVAC services and AC repair in Arlington, VA, to install a smart thermostat compatible with your new system.
- The SEER of ductless systems is always higher than that of systems that use ducts. Higher the SEER value, the higher the efficiency level of the system.
- The absence of ducts makes the installation process much easier and quicker.
- The air filters used in ductless systems are much more efficient in purifying indoor air and are the best choice if you or your family suffer from breathing problems.
- One of the unique features of ductless systems is that you can install as many ductless systems in your home as you want due to the absence of ducts.
- Ductless appliances do not need as many maintenance schedules as ducted appliances, but you should take care of your ductless units. Get the best mini-split services in Arlington, VA.
Benefits of Professional Mini-Split Services
Regarding your mini-split, it’s best to leave repair service to the professionals. A certified technician will have the tools and expertise necessary to fix the problem quickly and efficiently. Additionally, professional mini-split services in Arlington, VA, can provide a warranty on their work, ensuring that you won’t have to pay twice for the same repair.
Keep Your Warranty Intact:
If you want to keep your manufacturer warranties and licensure intact, it’s best to avoid DIY repairs. In most cases, handling refrigerant gas without a license is illegal, so a DIY job might even break the law.
Give You Recourse for an Inadequate Repair Job:
If you’re unsatisfied with a repair job, contact a professional. Many offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a warranty on their work. This way, you can protect your system and keep it running smoothly.
Keep You Safe:
Suppose you’re concerned about the potential for leaks or air quality problems with your mini-split. In that case, it’s essential to have the unit regularly inspected by a professional trained to handle these issues. This will help ensure that your mini-split is operating safely and effectively and that you and your family are not at risk of harm.
Offer a Reliable Repair:
When your mini-split breaks down, you need a professional repair team to provide brand-specific parts and get your system up and running quickly. We have the experience and expertise to repair your mini-split quickly and reliably. Call us today to schedule mini-split services in Alexandria, VA.
Ductless HVAC Services Includes:
- Ductless Installation
- Ductless Service
- Ductless Repair
- Ductless Replacement
- Ductless Maintenance
- Ductless Tune-Up
Ductless Appliances and Their Problems
Even though ductless appliances offer so many benefits to the owners, they do have their set of problems that owners should know beforehand. Knowing these problems will help the owners understand when they should contact a professional technician for ductless services in Alexandria, VA:
- The coils used in the system may develop ice on them due to excessive working or dust formation in the system.
- Your system does not switch on even though there is no issue with the power supply.
- Your system faces communication issues like signal problems, unresponsive to commands, and inconsistent operation.
- A ductless appliance is prone to refrigerant leakage if there are issues with the installation. Ensure you contact a professional installer for ductless and AC installation in Alexandria, VA.
- The efficiency of the system is declining even though you maintain a regular servicing schedule for the system.
- Your energy bills are increasing each month without the addition of a new energy-consuming appliance or gadget.
- Unwanted sounds and smells are common when your system works.
These issues are not serious, but that does not permit you to ignore them for a long time. As soon as you detect these issues, you should contact a professional company for mini-split services in Alexandria, VA to take care of them.
Gomez AC for Ductless HVAC Services
- For us, the satisfaction of our clients is the most important, and we ensure to achieve that.
- We use the latest gadgets that are compatible with ductless systems for the best results.
- Our skilled technicians know all the details related to ductless services in Alexandria, VA.
- You can get the best heating service in Alexandria, VA only at Gomez AC.
Contact Us Today for Ductless Services In Arlington, Alexandria Woodbridge, VA and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Do mini splits require yearly maintenance?
Like any other type of HVAC system, regular ductless service is required to perform at its peak. Regular maintenance keeps your system operating at peak efficiency and extends its lifespan.
Do you need a ductless mini split in every room?
No, not every room needs a ductless mini split. The outdoor unit connects to numerous wall-mounted units, even though you do not need one indoor unit for every room in your house.
Why do mini-splits get mold?
Without maintenance, ductless HVAC services can become clogged with dirt, debris, and mold. If neglected, the interior of your ductless mini split system could grow mold and mildew.
What is the difference between ductless and mini split?
Mini-splits and ductless systems are the same thing. It provides a solution for buildings with confined spaces where ducting cannot be installed. Because it consists of two parts—one for handling inside air and the other for the external compressor—a ductless heat pump is known as a mini-split.
How long do mini-splits last?
Except in coastal areas, ductless mini-splits have an average lifespan of 10 to 30 years and can provide heating and cooling. That estimate can vary significantly depending on the type of system and other influencing factors like regular ductless services in Arlington, VA.