Air Conditioning Services in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas
Maintaining your air conditioner unit and other aspects of your home or building might lead to costly and dangerous complications if it isn’t done regularly. When your cooling system runs, it collects dirt and dust, preventing it from cooling effectively. Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Services in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas.
On account of the air conditioner breaking down, it can be quite expensive and frustrating. It’s important to take care of your air conditioner, so it lasts longer, works better, and helps you keep your energy costs down. Regular air conditioning service is essential to guarantee a long-lasting and efficient system.
AC Maintenance Checklist
A maintenance plan should ensure that things continue to run smoothly and effectively by setting up scheduled maintenance visits on a predetermined schedule at least once yearly.
The following is a list of what is included in a routine AC maintenance visit:
- Air Filter Cleaning: The amount of dust and filth an air filter captures is enormous and cleaning from time to time is an important task. The technician who performs AC maintenance cleans and cleanses the air filter. The condenser fins are also cleaned and sanitized for mold and filth as part of the air conditioning service.
- Drainage Cleaning: If your drain line becomes clogged, this can lead to water leaks and other moisture and wetness issues. During the air conditioning service, your specialist will examine if you have a leaking condensate drain and fix or replace it if necessary.
- Coolant Check: Coolant levels lower than necessary cause the cooling coil’s temperature to fall below normal, and your air conditioner ceases to cool. During AC service, the technician checks the coolant level in the cooling or evaporator coils.
- Evaporator Coil and Condenser Washing: Over time, the accumulation of debris surrounding your unit can cause it to overwork itself. Air conditioning service involves the removal of dust and debris from various system components, including the condenser and evaporator coils.
- Check for Leaks: During the time that the air conditioner is operating, there is a possibility that there will be small leaks that you will not detect. Technicians do AC servicing by cleaning the drain and removing the dirt and debris to prevent water leaks from the AC unit.
- Lubrication: Lubrication eliminates the risk of creating unnecessary wear and tear on moving parts by reducing the amount of damage caused by friction. When system components aren’t properly lubricated, they wear out more quickly and require more repairs or replacements.
As a part of the AC service, the AC specialist does an in-depth examination of the unit’s major components to look for any potential malfunctions. The air conditioner service professional recommends a repair or replacement if any components are found to be defective. A well-functioning air conditioner is essential for you and your loved ones.
Gomez AC is the best choice if you need a dependable HVAC company for air conditioning services. We provide the most comprehensive inspection to make the best decisions regarding your AC system. Call us or drop an email to book your appointment.
Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Services in Orlando, Davenport, Sanford, FL and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is possible to have central air conditioning. Ductless central air conditioning or ductless split systems are options for you.
Your air conditioner will need to be replaced within 10-15 years if it is kept in good condition.
With a price range of up to $432, you'll find features such as a negative ion filter, turbo cooling, auto climate technology, sleep modes, leak detection, etc.
An air conditioner with high efficiency can last 15 to 20 years with proper maintenance and care.
Find out how big your space is. Calculate the basic capacity by dividing it by 600. In other words, if you have a 100-square-foot room, your AC capacity will be 0.167 tons (100 / 600).
You can save money on your monthly utility bill and extend your unit's life by performing a little maintenance.