AC Installation in Orlando, FL and Surrounding Areas
Installing an air conditioner unit can be a complex task, and while you might find various online tutorials claiming to help you do it yourself, it’s essential to exercise caution. Opting for professional AC installation services in Orlando, FL is a wiser choice to ensure the proper setup of your brand-new AC unit.
Relying on a certified technician can guarantee a safe installation and bring numerous advantages beyond energy savings—trust Gomez AC to handle your AC installation with skill and precision.
Unveiling Our Smooth AC Installation Service
Here’s what our skilled technician does during the installation of your air conditioning system:
- The technician carefully selects a spot in your backyard for the outdoor unit.
- We will skillfully drill a hole in the wall to create a connection between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit.
- A copper pipe is expertly positioned to establish a link between the indoor and outdoor units.
- Once the units are interconnected, our technician meticulously vacuums the pipes connected to the indoor unit.
- We ensure the drainage system is correctly positioned and seamlessly connected to the indoor unit.
- Our AC technician will professionally connect the outdoor and indoor units using the company’s specified wire length.
- We will thoroughly seal all insulation materials for optimal efficiency.
Things to Know Before Air Conditioner Installation
Here are some valuable insights from expert AC installation specialists in Orlando, FL that every homeowner should be aware of:
Get the Right-Size AC System
When it comes to investing in an air conditioning system, it’s crucial to choose the right size for your home. You can request a technician to conduct a comprehensive home evaluation to determine the appropriate size for your AC unit. This ensures you’re not spending money on an AC system that’s too large or too small for your household.
Optimal Placement for Your AC
Consider the location where your AC system will be placed. Ensure it’s shielded from direct sunlight, and it’s a good idea for the indoor AC unit not to face the door. This thoughtful positioning can enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your cooling system.
Proper Insulation of Refrigeration Lines
It’s essential to have the refrigeration lines adequately insulated, particularly the line responsible for carrying the chilled refrigerant. This helps maintain the desired temperature and ensures your system performs at its peak.
Outdoor Unit Placement
When you need AC replacement in Orlando, FL, ensure the technician installs the outdoor unit on a level and raised surface in your backyard. This ensures better airflow and prevents potential damage or issues arising from an uneven surface.
By following these expert tips from Gomez AC, you can ensure a more efficient and effective AC system in your home, keeping you comfortable and saving you money in the long run.
Is It Essential to Schedule Maintenance Service for the New AC?
It’s always a good idea to avoid potential problems rather than deal with the consequences later. When it comes to your AC tune-up in Orlando, FL, regular maintenance and considering a new AC installation are essential to keep it running smoothly over its lifespan.
Experts recommend homeowners consider enrolling in yearly maintenance plans for their AC systems after 4-5 years. Here are some advantages to signing up for these annual AC tune and maintenance plans in Orlando:
- Maintenance services effectively address issues contributing to compressor strain and excessive electricity consumption, ultimately reducing utility costs.
- Over time, dust buildup in the air filter and condenser can reduce your AC’s efficiency. This not only affects the quality of the air indoors but can also lead to health concerns.
- Proper AC maintenance can extend the lifespan of your system, potentially delaying the need for a replacement by several years. This means your air conditioning will continue to operate efficiently.
- You can enjoy a comfortable and worry-free summer without fearing sudden AC breakdowns.
According to an experienced HVAC contractor, it’s a good idea for homeowners to schedule maintenance visits twice during the summer season to ensure optimal performance.
Rely on Our Expertise for Top-Notch Installation Services
At Gomez AC, our utmost priority is to deliver exceptional AC installation services in Orlando, FL. Our team of highly skilled technicians ensures a safe and efficient setup while also providing valuable tips to enhance the longevity of your system. Rest assured, we are your trusted partner for all your AC needs, offering unparalleled customer service.
Furthermore, we specialize in AC repair in Orlando, FL, ensuring the smooth operation of your system throughout the year. Get in touch with us today for a consultation and let our experts handle all your AC requirements with professionalism and expertise.
Contact Us Today for AC Installation In Orlando, FL and Surrounding Areas.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Before AC installation, consider the following:
- The size of the AC.
Purchasing an energy-efficient AC is encouraged.
- Split or window air conditioner.
- Professional installation.
AC installation in Orlando, FL, could take as little as 4 to 8 hours. Or, the installation process can take between three and five days for a whole new HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system.
Tips on getting ready for AC installation:
- Check everything technically two times.
- Clear space for your HVAC installation.
- Getting ready for your new outside condenser.
An HVAC system should function at an efficiency of at least 80%. AC installation will decrease your monthly costs if your current model runs at a low-efficiency level. With a new HVAC system, homeowners can see a 20-25% reduction in their power costs. When you do this modification, the market worth of your home will increase dramatically.
Remember that during the AC installation in Orlando, FL, professionals advise against changing the exterior unit because it would likely result in a mismatched system.